Sunday, December 15, 2013

It is Cold


Pamela
Today has been a great relaxing day. Well besides one child having the second round of the stomach bug. We finished up Christmas shopping went to lunch and then we just relaxed. I have done laundry in the hotel all day. I know it is costly but I do not want to take dirty laundry to the new house. 
Speaking of which I will be able to see the new house in 14 hours. I chose not to drive by today since I could not look inside. 
  I love hotel life. Spending time together. Today we bought a Bingo game to play as a family. Anything to pass the time and enjoy one another. 
  The weather here is cold, no freezing. I cannot get warm and the poor dog had to be carried back inside today. Do they make coats and boots for big dogs? 
I can't wait to share pictures with you. But for now I must get back to laundry and my babies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs