Saturday, December 14, 2013

It is Time to Clean

Can I just say it does not matter how much you spend on a air mattress (and I spent a small fortune) they always deflate. My hips do not handle it well. Everyone else slept well.  Today we are cleaning and cleaning and then cleaning before someone comes this afternoon to clean. 
   Speaking of cleaning did I tell you that we found a snake skin in the garage YUCK! 
   Tonight we have dinner with friends. I am also going to a friends to do laundry this afternoon. I forget that with a family this size you have to do laundry daily. 
   A amazing friend did being me biscuits and gravy this morning. She said it was to celebrate my birthday eve eve. Yes my birthday is on Sunday and yes it will be spent scrubbing walls and loading vehicles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs