Saturday, April 12, 2014

7 Months

I don't know where I have been but it does not seem like he could be 7 months. He got his first tooth last month. I did not even know he was teething. He just woke up one morning and it was there. 
I don't remember how tall he is but I know he weighs 16.3 pounds. He still loves to cuddle. He loves to sit up beside me or in the floor but only when someone is close. Jacob has no desire to roll over or lay on the floor. The kids are doing everything they can to teach him to crawl. Last week Hope decided he could not crawl because his belly was too big so she held it up with a towel. 
 He is starting to eat Cheerios and loves Greek yogurt. Jacob has decided baby food is not for him and that is okay with me. 
I have to be honest and say I am totally in love with this child. I can't stop kissing him or looking at him. 
I wish I could show you his hair. It is the perfect length to rub now. Although hard to see. I am pretty sure it is going to be blonde. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs