Saturday, April 26, 2014

Feeling Blessed

I am feeling so blessed. I knew when we moved here I wanted chickens. Actually I have wanted chickens for many years. 
  I have studied more about chickens and goats than I did about birthing babies. 
   I don't know when it hit me but at some point I realized I wanted goats. 
So why am I blessed? Not only did a family from church sale us goats but two families invited us into there home to learn how to care for goats and chickens. They did not laugh when I asked what I am sure is the craziest questions. They answered every question my children had. These ladies have only known my family a couple of months and still treated us like family. I feel so blessed to have found a church that makes us feel like family. 
Be prepared I will be posted pictures of our new little blessings a lot. We are still coming up with names for the baby goats. The mama's are Brownie and Prize. Now it is time to come up with a name for a baby boy and a baby girl. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs