Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ten Months

This little boy is crawling every where. It happened quick. His crawl is comical because he does not want knees to touch the ground. He loves to play under the table at the farmers market. 

At ten months old. (Ouch it hurts to say that) he is a mobile machine. I noticed last night he was walking along the couch. He is getting so big. He will eat just about anything we give him although he loves yogurt. He still sleeps with me and I love it. Okay, I love it but I wish he would give me a night of sleep. Don't tell Jacob but I am going to make him take naps without being in my arms. Really, I am. 
 What else can I tell you about this precious baby boy. He has a smile that makes you want to give him anything and he loves our pets. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs