Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Birthday

I saw a picture of a woman in labor today and I could smell it. I could smell the hospital. I could smell that precious new baby smell. I cannot think of anything more pleasurable than those first few moments after birth when you get to hold your new born. Some times I remind myself to just take a moment and stop and take him in. Listen to his giggles. Listen to his cries. Watch his little waddle because soon he will be running faster than I can watch. 
I love how he needs me. How he snuggles into me to let me know he needs to nurse. I love how he reaches for Faith and Michael when they are close. I love how he practically runs up the stairs and if I see him he giggles. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs