Saturday, October 11, 2014

Thankful

Today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for a husband who woke before daylight to go to work to support his family. 
Grateful for a teen son who jumps in to quickly fix things when they break even if he does not know what he is doing. 
Grateful for a teen daughter who loves to babysit and is amazing with the younger kids. 
I have a daughter who is close to being a teen who is so tender hearted. She loves animals and does a amazing job at carrying for them. 
I have a 8 year old daughter who loves everyone. She wants to work with her daddy no matter what he is doing. She loves working at the farmers market with me. She is our miracle baby.
I have a precious 6 year old who loves me unconditionally. He tries so hard to behave. He loves to snuggle. 
I have a awesome 4 year old preschooler. Who has really started to come out of his shell. He loves to be used. Give him a job and a purpose and he cannot stop smiling. 
Then I have the baby. He is just pure rotten and spoiled and I would not change a minute of it. 
I am so blessed. So on the days that I am over whelmed with runny noses and dirty laundry I will remind myself how blessed I am. 
I will never take for granted that I get the honor to take care of my family.
Pamela

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love this post, you are truly blessed my friend! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs