Friday, April 17, 2015

Admitting our Addition

We have a addiction. I guess I will admit it. Please do not judge me for our addition. It gives us something to do together. It gives us a goal to work together on. 
The problem with that addiction is that it is taking up a lot of space. It was okay when our addiction stayed in the craft room but now it is in our study. I know it will only be here for a month and it smells amazing but seriously who has a fold up table in your living room. 
Do you have any addictions you need to admit to? Hi, my name is Pam and I am addicted to making soap and lotion and Chapstick. 
  If you would like to help me regain my study and get rid of some soap please email me at prmpetrie@yahoo.com
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs