Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cadence Missionaries

We just had a amazing weekend. We had friends from Fort Bragg. They are missionaries with Cadence. 
Let me explain to the best of my ability. They minister to military families and singles. They go into Chapels and help. They hold Bible studies in there home. They do so much more than I can remember. 
For our family they talked to us, they sat with us in hard times. They encourage us. They encourage us on our walk with the Lord. 
They are paid through support from friends. Just like over seas missionaries. Only they are local. They are working with our military families on a daily basis. They are available on holidays and weekends. They spend their Friday nights with single airmen. I do not think I have ever met a more giving couple. 
On a side note I wanted to explain the cane Kathryn is holding. Last year she went cliff jumping with airmen and got hurt. She is doing better but will have more surgery in the near future. 
If you are interested in learning more about Casenxe or how to support my friends Kathryn and Danny Perez click here. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs