Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Being Honest

I keep seeing this poor momma being bashed. My heart breaks because I am sure she did not intend this to happen. It is easy to say hold onto your child. But let me ask you a question, have you ever gone to the restroom without your child? In that time your child could have touched a stove, played in the cat litter or a million other things. 
  I keep my kids on leashes and in strollers often when we are at events and people look at me like I am crazy. But I know how fast they are. I know that I cannot keep my eyes on each child. 
 I cannot imagine the guilt this poor momma has. I am sure she is having night mares. I am sure that she has learned a lot. Guess what when I left my child in the car completely by accident I learned a lot. I would have told you that I would have never NEVER of left my baby in a car alone. But one day I did. Actually every person in my house left that child in the car. THREE ADULTS, did not realize that he was in the car. Accidents happen. They are sad and scary but not neglectful. 
I hate that this precious animal is no longer alive. I hate that the zoo is getting negative feed back. I hate that this child will have memories of this. I hate that this mom will always be known as the mom who allowed her child into a gorilla enclosure. 
But I will not act like I am any better than this mom.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs