Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Personalized Shirt

Do you remember my amazing sign for when my husband came home. I still use that sign, I actually have two signs from Build a Sign. I love all the advantages they have offered our military over the years and how they make our welcome home celebrations personal. The new Allied Shirts Program offers a free t-shirt. You pay the shipping after picking and designing your t-shirt. I cannot decide if I want a shirt that says welcome home or a shirt for my son to wear on special occasions like fourth of July when his dad is not home. I encourage you to head over to allied shirts rather you are military or civilian. If you have seen my family out at a event you will know that I enjoy having our children wear matching colored shirts so that they are all easy to find. I love that we have finally found a company that has t-shirts that will not peel or shrink after we wear them the first time.
There are few companies that support our military. So when I find one I support it. If you are interested in a free t-shirt or would like to know more about this amazing company I encourage you to check out www.AlliedShirts.com/Troops. When you order your shirt, please share it with me. I will be sure and show you mine when I receive it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs