Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Leftover Bread

I am often asked what I do with the bread that does not sell each week. I always tell customers that I have 7 kids so it is eaten. 
With the wheat bread we make grill cheese only we use garlic butter and add pepperoni and add pizza sauce as a meal. 
With the sweet breads I have a couple of options. I can cube them and put on skewers and add fruit. We make French toast out of the banana and pumpkin bread. I also make French toast casserole. 
Nothing goes to waste here. In a dream world I would sell out of bread but this is the real world and some weeks we have left over bread. So we turn it into wonderful treats. 
 I would love to hear how you use up your leftovers. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs