Monday, July 25, 2016

The Meaning of VBS

VBS, that is all that needs said about this picture over load. I had a great week at VBS. The laughter the crafts, the music, and the cow. We cannot forget about buttercup. 
This week my husband did crafts and honestly I loved it. I saw a side of him I have not seen in a very long time. 



He came up with the decorations on his own. He made the kids laugh and smile and get excited about learning. Isn't that the goal? For our children to not only learn the word of God but to be excited about it. To want to know him deeper on a real level. 


The crafts are fun, the music is remembered for years but the verses, the verses they hide in there heart and one day when they need them the verses are there. 

I can't say thank you enough to all of the people who worked at VBS. Who spent time decorating and teaching and preparing to minister to my children's hearts

Especially to the young man who were the cow costume all week in the heat. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs