Monday, November 14, 2016

Day Fourteen of Gratefullness

Day Fourteen: What sight are you grateful for? I am grateful for my sight, for everything that I see. I only have one eye that works correctly and it is not something I take for granted. I love the sight of a sleeping child. When Jacob is tired he becomes wired and acts like someone has given him ten mountain dews. Then he drops and is asleep. I love seeing his little eyes calm and his breathing slow as he rest. He falls asleep in my arms. He needs my arm to fall asleep. I am his pillow. I am grateful for the sight of my sixteen year old daughter when she comes downstairs and is wearing make up that only a clown would wear. I am grateful because she does not care what others think. She is confident and happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs