Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day Seven

Day Seven: What memory are you grateful for? I am grateful for memories of the crazy things my husband does. Like when he told a friend her babies ears looked funny in the hospital. How he told the nurse giving us he don't shake your baby class that he does not like things shaken but stirred. Or when he threw himself up against a wall in the NICU when he got his new BDU's. To show the nurses that they could no longer see him. I love these memories because while they leave my head shaking when they happen they make me laugh later. So when he is away and I miss him terribly I remind myself of these times. I remember on our wedding day he made sure to have someone come and tell me that he was wearing black socks because he knew I would be worried about the little things like what color socks he was wearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs