Thursday, May 11, 2017

Budgets and Prayers

We have a grocery budget but honestly we never pay close attention to it. It is the one area in my life that I won't skimp on. I have learned some tricks to stretch our grocery bill. For one, we always buy in bulk. The more you can buy the cheaper the per pound price is.  Another thing is that we will buy a turkey or ham when they are on sale because it is cheaper than chicken or pork. I love listening to my children pray. Each one prays in a different way and it is neat to watch. I do not believe in memorized prayers. I want my children to talk to God.  For me it is about that relationship that they are working on, it is about taking a moment to refocusing on your day. 

 Who prays at your dinner table? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs